Estuary & Ocean Science Center Open House
Join us to celebrate the EOS Center's annual Marine Lab Open House, a day of discovery. We invite you to experience science in action at San Francisco State University's Estuary & Ocean Science Center at the Romberg Tiburon Campus, the only marine lab on the San Francisco Bay.
- Meet San Francisco Bay critters at our touch tanks and exhibits.
- Chat with local marine scientists.
- Listen to the sounds of CA coastal whales and dolphins.
- See how we partner with nature to reduce climate change impacts.
- Grab a bite at the food truck or the Hog Island oyster bar.
Admission and parking at our Open House are FREE.
Please register on Eventbrite and let us know you're coming.
3150 Paradise Drive, Tiburon CA 94920
Sponsored by The Barbara & Richard Rosenberg Institute for Marine Biology & Environmental Science
Photography & Video Notice - By attending this free and public event, you agree to have your family’s photograph and/or video recording taken for unpaid promotional purposes. If you do NOT want your photograph or video taken, please alert the photographer or videographer.
The EOS Center welcomes persons with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. If you would like reasonable accommodations for this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so your request may be reviewed.