Events sponsored by student organizations, academic departments, and campus offices can be posted to this page. Please email email@example.com to request a posting. Include the event title, description, date and time, and flyer.
Genentech’s Campus Engagement Day on November 9th, 2018.
Genentech's Campus Engagement Day on Friday, November 9, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m is an event intended to provide selected students with insight into Genentech's mission and culture, opportunities to network with Genentech leaders, and share information about the process for Internship opportunities and Rotation Programs. Genentech's Campus Engagement Day is intended to represent our inclusive approach to encourage students from a variety of personal and academic backgrounds to apply for Internship opportunities and Rotation Programs. At Genentech, we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So we are building culture where difference is valued.
Between the months of November 2018 and March 2019, the majority of our Summer Intern job postings will be active. Although attending the event is not a guarantee of an Internship offer, it will provide selected students with access to Senior Leaders, hiring managers, company information, and critical insights about the application process.
Who Should Attend?
Students who possess:
- A STEM background and have completed the first year of university (BS, MS, PhD,PharmD)
- Availability to work in the San Francisco Bay Area for Summer 2018 as well as other locations (Oceanside, CA, Vacaville, CA, Hillsboro, OR)
- Strong academic achievements and performance
- Strong personal character, leadership, experience, and communication skill
- Previous work/Intern experience
- An interest in biotechnology as a career
To be considered for Campus Engagement Day, please complete the following steps:
- Complete the application via the following link: bit.ly/GNECED2018
- Upload your resume via the following link: bit.ly/CED2018RESUME
Friday, October 12, 2018
*Completing this application does not guarantee registration. If you are selected to attend, you will be notified via email by mid-October 2018 with further information.
Travel and board will be covered if you are a student outside of California. Board will be covered if you are a student in Central or Southern California.
Career Services Events
For more information, see the Career Services & Leadership Development website.
November 8th – CSLD Fall Career Fair