The CoSE Student Success Center offers walk-in and appointment advising on the following subjects:
● General Education Requirements
● University Requirements
● Graduation Checks
● Assistance with petitions and other forms
● Referrals to Major Advisors and other on-campus resources
This support is available to all CoSE undergraduate students.
We can help you with understanding probation-related forms and Academic Probation policies.
- For students with a declared major in CoSE, you will need to meet with your Major Advisor to get your Academic Probation Hold Clearance Form signed.
- For Undeclared students with an interest in a CoSE major, you will need to meet with an advisor in the Undergraduate Advising Center to get your Academic Probation Hold Clearance Form signed.
Change of Major Advising
If you are interested in changing your major, we can walk you through the process and explain next steps.
*Please Note: Some of our majors are impacted. Refer to the University's Impaction page for more information about requirements and application deadlines for those majors.